Free UK Delivery on parts orders over £50
Standard Return Policy
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept your return within 14 days of you receiving your item(s) Please note that certain items are non returnable.
Non returnable items:
- Used items or items removed out of original packaging
- Items returned with missing or damaged original packing.
- An exception is incorrectly ordered spare parts. Spare parts can be returned without packaging as long as they are complete and have not been used or marked.
Please note, returns after 14 days of receipt will be subject to approval and an in store credit may be issued in lieu of refund, depending on the elapsed time and condition of the merchandise.
If you return an unwanted item or an item that is offered with free shipping, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. In addition, a restocking fee may be applicable to most items returned unless they are in an as new state. The return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
Orders that have been shipped or prepared for shipment can not be cancelled. If we are unable to cancel your order it can be refused and credit as per our Standard Return Policy will be issued back to your original payment method.
What If My Order Arrives Damaged?
Our intention is to ensure your item arrives in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged we will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you.
We encourage our customers to accept their order despite the condition at delivery. This is because a refusal of a damaged shipment can increase the time it takes to process replacements.
Most manufacturers that RC Hobby Centre works with will replace whichever parts are needed to give you a complete undamaged unit. This is often quicker than replacing a whole item. If there are too many damaged parts, a new unit may be sent to you at the manufacturer’s discretion. If a new unit is sent out, it will be sent with the same shipping method and processing time as the original order unless special circumstances apply. If tracking information is available for the replacements it will be sent to you via email.
In some cases you may be required to provide photos in order to fulfil your replacement requests. Photos are generally requested to confirm the extent of damages for the manufacturer to determine if replacement parts or a full unit replacement is required.
If a full replacement unit is sent, the original item becomes the property of RC Hobby Centre. Occasionally our carrier may pick up the damaged or defective items for inspection. Because of this, all items should be kept in their original packaging until further instructions from a RC Hobby Centre Resolutions Associate are given.
Returning an item or Order
Please follow the directions below to submit a return request.
1. Submit an email to email@example.com
2. Give as much detail as possible as to why you wish to return the item(s).
3. Once your request is submitted, you can expect to receive an email from our returns team within 1-4 business days.
4. A Return address will be emailed to you .
5. Once the item(s) are received in the expected condition at the warehouse, RC Hobby Centre will issue applicable credits. Please note the inspection time frame can vary from 1-3 days. An email confirmation will be sent to you once we have processed your refund, which will go back to the original method of payment.
How to request replacements
1. Submit your replacement request within 10 days of receiving your order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once the request has been submitted, you can expect to receive an email from our Replacements team within 1-4 business days.
If you decide not to pursue replacements, your order can still be returned as outlined in this Standard Return Policy.